The Ikelos is our most advanced high-angle paddle, with our best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The award winning Ikelos is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of paddling and wanting the powerful feel of a full-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.