The Player, developed alongside its larger counterpart the Side Kick, was a major innovation to play boaters by setting the standard with downturned blades. This Werner design innovation gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up todays’ most advanced tricks. On the wave or throwing down river, we’re along for the ride.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in Orange.