K-RACK LOAD ASSIST MODULE (SINGLE)
Finally, a loading system that installs in seconds, fits nearly any type of canoe or kayak and anyone can install. Use the K-Rack with sedans, hatchbacks, SUV's and vans for hassle-free simple boat loading. With its unique cradle shape that centers and holds the boat's keel, the K-Rack provides a self-aligning universal fit loading platform. The K-Rack quickly locks into place with a flip of the two vacuum control levers that provide a rock solid abrasion resistant bond anywhere on the vehicle's rear glass or sheet metal. Once finished, store them in your trunk or rear compartment for later use. It just doesn't get any easier than this.
- Unique molded cradle designed to work with most boat profiles
- Corrosion resistant construction for years of service
- Non-abrasive lever controlled suction cups
- Stores in the trunk or vehicle's rear compartment when not in use
- Weight: 3.8 lb
- Length: 18"
- Width: 8"
- Height: 6"
- Load Capacity: 75 lb
What's In the Box:
- (1) K-Rack Load Assist Frame
- (2) Suction Cup Assemblies with Covers
- (2) Mounting Hardware Kits
- (1) Allen Wrench
- (1) Instruction Manual