The Telos™XL temporarily attaches to J-style carriers (DownLoader and J-Loader) and V-style carrier (SeaWing). This lift assist provides a safe way to vertically raise the kayak into a position where it can easily be loaded into the carriers. You can detach the Telos™ XL and use it on the other side of the vehicle to load your second kayak, or, store it in the trunk for unloading later. The new ground level adjustable extensions avoid contact with the vehicle's sheet metal. There is simply no other load assist on the market with this versatility or value. Comes with assembly tools, instructions,
- Self-locking vertical ratchets for ensured safety
- Adjustable bottom extensions with pivoting feet
- Fully padded steel cradles help protect the kayak
- Quick release detachment system to load a 2nd kayak
- Sized to conveniently store in the trunk
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 19 lb
- Length (Extended): 98.25"
- Length (Retracted): 58.75"
- Width: 6"
- Load Capacity: 75 lb
What’s In The Box:
- (2) TelosXL™ Extension Assembly with Top Plate and Feet
- (2) Cradle Bearing Assembly
- (1) 3/16" Allen Wrench
- (1) SeaWing™ Pin Template
- (2) Small Socket Head Screw
- (1) 1/8" Allen Wrench
- (1) Instruction Manual