When the July heat gets you down, consider finding an alpine lake or glacial fed stream for a paddling adventure. The NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Short-Sleeve Shirt is made for those hot-weather, cold-water adventures.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior sheds water and provides optimal stretch while the soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior provides insane next-to-skin comfort.
- H2Core™ Rashguard panels under the arms for increased breathability.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.