Malone J-Loader Kayak Carrier with Tie-Downs - J-Style - Fixed Arms - Side Loadi
The J-Loader has all of the features of the J-Pro2 but also includes our exclusive boarding ramp to make loading simple. This premium heavy-duty steel kayak carrier delivers years of great service and dependable transport.
This carrier can be used as a replacement for the MPG106MD AutoLoader Kayak Carrier which has been discontinued.
- Heavy duty steel corrosion proof frames
- Integrated boarding ramp to ease kayak loading
- Oversize foam padding with replaceable acrylic fabric sleeves
- Cushioned base pads to protect the kayak's finish
- 11' load straps and safety tie-downs
- Jawz universal fit mounting hardware
- 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts
- Compatible with the MPG351-XL Telos Load Assist (Note: Available in Accessories)
- Assembled in the USA
- Weight: 13.6 lb
- Length: 20"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 16.5"
- Load capacity: 75 lb
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Malone carriers come with two lengths of mounting bolts in order to achieve the best cross bar fit. Retain unused bolts for future use with different cross bars.
- The carrier base has a rectangular "cutout" for square cross bar fit. The "cutout" will not affect the fit or function when installed to round or oval cross bars.
- Optional longer length mounting bolts sold separately
- Optional T-slot fit kits for aluminum car & truck roof racks sold separately.
- Optional Telos Kayak Load Assist sold separately.