The AirFlow roof rack lets you carry gear and accessories on the roof of your vehicle with raised, factory side rails. This complete roof rack system includes two double walled aluminum cross bars and four towers. The aerodynamically designed bar shape helps creates a quiet roof rack system for improved driving enjoyment. The full-length crossbars extend past the towers to provide additional mounting space for carriers.
For security, the towers have built-in key acutated locks to protect the racks from opportunity theft. Each rack firmly clamps onto the vehicle's raised side rails using the hex wrench provided. Product workmanship and material performance is ensured
Optional Malone T-slot installation hardware sold separately.
- Non-corrosive aluminum double wall construction
- Aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Rubber-coated steel clamps fit tightly around side rails
- Integrated T-slots for easy accessory attachment
- Key locking security attachment towers
- Delivered complete and ready to install
- Simple and quick installation. No tools required
- 165 lb load capacity for confident transport
- Length: 65"
- Width: 3.5"
- Height: 4.5"
- Load capacity: 165 lb
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Optional T-slot fit kits for Malone kayak & canoe carriers sold separately.
What’s In The Box
- (2) Crossbars with Towers and Integrated Locks
- (2) Bottom Rubber Channel Inserts
- (4) Plastic End Caps
- (2) Keys
- (1) 5mm Allen Wrench
- (1) Instruction Manual