The Passage takes design cues from the new GORE-TEX® Radius dry suit but in the lighter weight, high performance 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric. This is the top of the line touring shell for paddlers wanting the most technical features and fabric in a paddling jacket. Featuring a dual-adjustable outer skirt and cummerbund waist incorporating 'hook & loop' compatible neoprene, designed to integrate with a spray skirt or other Kokatat dry pants and bibs. The Passage has a fully adjustable lightweight hood that can be removed or stowed in its fleece lined outer collar and a deep asymmetric front zipper that provides additional weather protection for its adjustable inner gusseted splash collar. Additionally the top has easy to access, self-draining zippered pockets on each sleeve, reflective accents, and latex wrist gaskets.
- Adjustable, gusseted coated
- Lycra® splash collar & zippered double storm flap
- Stoable or removable hood
- Reflective tape on sleeves and hood
- Tall pile lined zippered outer collar
- Competition cut
- Dual-adjustable outer skirt incorporates “hook & loop” compatible neoprene
- Latex wrist gaskets
- Protective over-cuffs
- Factory sealed seams
- Zippered, self-draining pockets.