Loading boats onto the roof of your car is not an easy process, even more difficult if you have a taller vehicle, MPV etc. You can make loading and unloading your gear much easier with INNO's boat roller. You simply rest the front of your boat onto the rear bar then use the roller to slide the boat over your roof onto the front bar.
Strong enough to be used with boats but just as useful for smaller craft such as canoes and kayaks.
Side supports and heavy-duty, weather-resistant, polyester ratchet straps are supplied to secure your craft in place.
- Product weight 7.3kg
- Tough 16" rubber rollers for easy loading of even heavy boats.
- Ratcheting strap system for tight, secure loading
- Flat design with as few protrusions as possible so that your boat will not get scratched during loading.
- OK for inflatable boats
- Comes with heavy-duty weather resistant polyester straps
- Tough 16 inch rubber rollers for easy loading of even heavy boats
- Ratchet strap mechanism allows tight, secure loading
- Heavy-duty, 2 inch wide, polyester, weather resistant straps
- Strap hook with safety mechanism for securing heavy boats
- Rubber cushions supplied for the front bar
- Compatible with both rigid and inflatable boats up to 60 inches wide