The Malone Stax Pro2 car rack dual kayak carrier is our newest design, combining the value of a stacker and the convenience of fold down technology. The newly designed Stacker Blocks stabilize and protect your boats while in use. The Stax Pro2 has all the straps, blocks, and tie-downs needed to securely transport two kayaks. With additional straps and padding, this carrier can be used to transport up to 4 boats stacked side by side on virtually any vehicle or trailer cross rail system.
- Strong and stable folding aluminum octagon shaped posts
- Four foam Stacker Blocks hold boats in place during loading and tie down and cushion from the cross bar during transport
- Individual strap slots for two kayak transport
- Folds down for better aerodynamics and low clearance when not in use
- Universal Fit JAWZ Mounting Hardware works with round, square and most factory oval cross bars
- Can assemble or transfer to another vehicle in minutes with "No Tools Required"
- Rust resistant construction
- 12-foot cam style H.D. polypropylene load straps
- 12-foot Bow and Stern safety tie-downs
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacity: two kayaks from 70 to 80 pounds each and up to 32 inches wide
- Dimensions: 5 by 5 by 20 inches (LxWxH)
- Frame construction: Aluminum and Nylon
What's in the Box?
- Two folding vertical Stax Pro carriers
- Two universal JAWZ fit mounting blocks
- Four foam Stacker Blocks
- Four 12-foot cam buckle straps
- One 9-foot cam buckle strap
- Four bow and stern safety tie-downs
- Eight 40 and 50-millimeter mounting bolts and T-knobs