- Progressive mid-size rectangular blade allows for incremental power with less immediate catch for an easier, gentler feel on the body.
- Carbon-blend shaft is lightweight and optimized for flex and strength.
- The translucent fiberglass laminate blade has a dihedral shape for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- The custom shaped reinforcement spine in the blade enhances stiffness and overall strength.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Enhanced ABS palm grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The adjustable shaft is perfect for those who move between touring and surfing. It adjusts with a button lock to six different lengths, in 1-1/2" increments. A total 7.5" adjustability.
- For surf or whitewater paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/racing or fitness and Yoga, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.
Note: image may not depict the colour available in stock.