Coastal island of Georgia. A gateway to maritime forests, tidal creeks and the Atlantic.
The Tybee FG IM is a great value for those with a budget but still after the performance of high angle paddling. Find design features direct from our higher models, but at a lower price. A great spare paddle for expedition or coastal play paddlers.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable stokes and easier paddling.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear.
- 210 cm Four Piece Breakdown Specifications: Blade Length- 56 cm | Male Shaft - 78.5 cm | Female Shaft - 69 cm
- Shaft Option: Straight
- Pieces: 4 Piece
- Weight Grams: 1102g.
- Weight Ounces: 38.75oz.
- Length Range: 210cm
- Feather Angle: Smart-View Adjustable
- Blade Surface Area: 608 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 43cm x 18.25cm