Description of Features:
(note: tie down straps sold separately)
- Very sturdy boating dolly capable of hauling your kayak, canoe, or boat up to 130lbs (60 Kg)
- Mostly meant for solo kayaks.
- Its solid metal frame is implemented with foam bumpers on each arm to protect your vessel.
- Outfitted with 2 large tires, you are able to cart your vessels through a variety of rough surfaces including sand and heavy gravel.
- The support stand keeps the dolly cart propped for quick onshore loading out of water. When not in use, the dolly easily folds together for storage.
- Designed to carry a canoe/kayak by the hull in a V-shaped cradle.
- Stop hauling your vessel by dragging it around on damaging surfaces.
- With this dolly you are able to focus on what is really important, getting into the water hassle free.
Capacity : 150 LBS
Tire size: Large
- Light, stable and sturdy
- Fits into most standard kayak hatches
- Airless tires so you do not need to worry about them deflating or needing the replace the tubes
- Sharp anodized blue metallic paint
- Quick and easy assembly!