- A standard but useful paddle float. Made of two 1 1/4" thick slabs of Microcell, allowing you to slide your blade firmly between them. This design assures that the paddle float is well-balanced and stable on the water, especially when the paddler's weight is applied to the shaft of the paddle.
- The Microcell is protected with a 200-denier nylon cover, with P.V.C. mesh on both sides for quick draining.
- Leash can be secured to the paddle shaft.
- Weight: 290 g (10 ounces)
- Dimensions: 18" x 9" x 3" (45 cm x 23 cm x 8 cm)