The tapered shape fits in oddly shaped areas such as a sea kayak’s bow. And the shape is easier to retrieve than smaller bags, which easily get jammed out of arm’s reach. A purge valve lets you squeeze out excess air once you’ve closed the bag, so you can slide the bag easily into place in your boat.
- Made of polyurethane-coated Oxford nylon.
- Roll-down closure for greater waterproofness.
- Purge valve releases excess air inside the bag for easier storage.
- D-ring attachment for added security.
- Note: these dry bags do not provide submersible waterproof protection or impact protection. For electronics, we recommend hard cases with gasket seals.